Steps to Leadership
Every church is faced with the challenge of Leadership Training. The common goal is to raise up church leaders that are biblically motivated, outreach minded, purpose driven, relationally sensitive, prayer based... yet faith stretched. Here are some of the principles that individuals will learn/acquire while teaming with International Messengers:
- The “One Another” principles in our relationships with other believers are critical to the impact of our witness to unbelievers.
- Prayer needs to be a deep foundation of our lives and ministry.
- God desires our hearts because He wants us to know Him.
- We must spend time with God to understand His daily will for our lives.
- Daily focus on “ministry as a lifestyle” brings both fruitfulness and fulfillment to life.
- God only needs our availability.
- God loves the lost immensely.
- God will greatly reward every small step of faith we take to accomplish His will.
- An intimate relationship with God is not possible if we miss His great heart toward the lost around the world and around us.
- True obedience by faith involves some risk.
- Walking through uncomfortable territory with God brings growth in our faith.
- Investment of our time in relationships gives God the ground on which He can use us.
- Well-maintained marriages are primary and critical to survival as people in “ministry as a lifestyle.”
- God has wired us to get the maximum fulfillment in life from seeing him at work around us.
- Servanthood is God’s carrier for effective witness.
- No sincere effort to reach the lost for God can be in vain or a failure in God’s eyes.
- There is a battle raging around us that we can either choose to ignore or choose to enter into in the name of Christ. The rewards and trials are great if we choose to enter that arena. The risks of standing on the sidelines are often greater than we understand.
Let International Messengers assist you with leadership development in your local church. Give us regular opportunities to train and lead your church’s leadership into frontline ministry with our Eastern Europe staff. It will change the heart of your local church and greatly impact your community for the Kingdom.